You are here

Bill Jones, Editor
9:47 am CST December 1, 2018
Four people were hospitalized, as two dozen customers reported headaches and feeling sick the evening of Friday, Nov. 30, when first responders found “high levels’ of carbon monoxide at an Orland Park restaurant. Red Robin, 15503 S. LaGrange Road, remained closed the morning of Saturday, Dec. 1, after it was shut down the night before, when 24 customers reported the aforementioned symptoms while dining around 7:22 p.m. that evening, according to a press release issued by Orland Fire Protection District spokesperson Ray Hanania.