You are here
Orland Township’s Back to School Health Fair is set for July 13.
Immunizations, physicals and other health screenings will be available at this one-day event.
Admission to the health fair is free. School physicals (sports and health) will be available for $35 for Township residents ($45 for non-residents). Proof of residency required.
Free services include the following.
• Dental screenings
• Dermatology/acne consultations
• Scoliosis Screenings
The Back to School Health Fair also is to include the following.
• Orland Park Cub Scout Pack 372
• Dee De the Clown
• School bus safety
• CPR and choking education
• DARE information
There will be games and prizes, face painting and free giveaways from many local vendors. Additionally, qualifying families can sign up to receive school supplies from the Orland Township Food Pantry.
Immunizations will be available for those who meet the following requirements.
• Must have an up-to-date U.S. immunization record
• Live in Orland Township (proof of residency required)
• Medicaid Title XIX (19) — Orland Township no longer accepts Medicade Title XXI (21)
• Native American or Alaska Native
• No Insurance
• Underinsured (insurance does not cover vaccines — must show insurance policy)
Anyone who meets the above requirements will be charged a $10 administration fee per vaccine ($20 administration fee per vaccine for non-Township residents) — cash or credit only.
The Orland Township Back to School Health Fair is to take place from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, July 13 at the Orland Township Offices, 14807 S. Ravinia Ave. in Orland Park.
Admission is free, and no appointments are necessary or accepted. Students will be seen on a first come, first served basis.
For more information visit orlandtownship.org or call (708) 403-4222.